Hi! I’m Emily. Have a picture of my face.
That’s me. Hiii!
I really like getting to know people and I really like people wanting to get to know me so if you are on this page, I thought I’d make it easy on you and give you a few things about me~
Personality: I like to talk. A lot. Especially with people. So feel free to talk to me about anything and everything or nothing at all anytime. It always makes my day!
Quirks: I really love singing so I do that a lot. I probably shouldn’t. I’m involved with choir and I’ve studied voice for nearly five years - so if you ever meet me in real life and want to do a duet of literally anything I will never say no. I don’t care if you can sing or not I will sing with you and I will love every second of it. I’m ridiculously proud of literally the dumbest things about myself. Like how I’m left handed. I’m really proud of that and I have no idea why ok because it’s actually really inconvenient. I also can’t walk past a dandelion without plucking it to make a wish. I tried to a couple days ago and I actually cried so there might be some issues there.
1. I love numbering things.
2. I love to bake from scratch. Except now I have a gluten allergy but I will still bake things from scratch and just pretend it’s made of lava so I can’t eat it.
3. I go to Disneyland at least once a week - it’s ten minutes from my campus! It’s my second home and I dream of working there hopefully sometime in the next couple years, but even if not, I just love everything about that place. Hence the Disney blog you should all follow.
4. I’m an English major but I will ditch my background in a millisecond to adopt the tumblr speak ok it just flows idk
5. I’m actually five years old so I had to put this fact at number five.
6. My first word was “bubble” because I was obsessed and that fact has still not changed.
7. I have a list of celebrities I want to hug and it includes Queen Latifah, Ellen Degeneres, Whoopi Goldberg, and anyone else who seems like they’d give good hugs.
8. It literally takes the tiniest things to get me super excited. I’m very easy to please.
9. I’m also the easiest person to shop for just buy me something Disney related I’ll be in love with you for at least thirty-seven years
10. The existence of dimples is my empirical evidence that God exists.
I’m sure all of these facts were completely useless to you. So invade my inbox and ask me things you actually want to know. There is a 100% chance I will ask you questions back to get to know you. :)